I am so honored that you have visited my site! I would love to get to know you, especially if you are interested in my work and would like to have your story told! But perhaps you would like to know a thing or two about me? Alrighty! You’ve come to the right place. Take a look at my nifty bullet list and I promise you this will give you a good snap shot of what I’m like!
- Mom of 2 BOYS! Ages 2 and 4 (almost 5!), these two have flipped my comfy life on it’s head. Becoming a mom to them has humbled me in more way then I care to say. If you think your kids might be a bit much to handle, trust me, I get it! My kids are adventurous and spunky, and they come up with things only a true child can think up. The stories I have could make you laugh and cry all at once! Oh I love them. If only I had my own personal photographer following me around to capture some of my own memories. This is one of the reasons I got serious with my Canon 40D. Would you like some of your own memories captured in a beautiful way? Being a part of your story would be an amazing experience not only for you, but for me too! Let me know if you’d like to help me build my portfolio by capturing some great memories for you!
- I was born and raised in Idaho and so I am always on the lookout for finding new and great shooting locations here in Southern Illinois. The trees here are so lush! Fall is to DIE for! I am so antsy for Autumn and I don’t think I’ll be putting my camera away once those leaves start turning. HELP me by inquiring about a fall photo session. I believe I will be dancing and singing through the whole shoot. Ok, maybe not, but I’ve fallen in love with Fall. I know I’m not alone. I know you are too! Let’s spend it together!
- I love my dog. Period. His name is Mr. P.
- I have had my Canon camera since Christmas of 2007. My then long-distance boyfriend bought it for me out of the blue (in case you wondered, this wasn’t the only reason I married him *wink*). We really hadn’t been in a committed relationship for very long and I was blown away! It sat neglected for a long time because I was so intimidated. I only told him I was looking to buy a Rebel! BAHAHA! What a defining moment that turned to be. I fiddled around with it in college and struggled to understand the crazy Exposure Triangle. Fast forward 8 years and here I am with several months of solid practice. Somewhere along the way things just began “clicking” (quite literally, I might add).
- Last year I visited some of my husband’s family up near Chicago and asked if I could take some pictures of his newly engaged cousin. They were thrilled and we had ourselves an Engagement photo shoot. Then I was asked by a friend of a friend to take her daughter’s senior pictures last October, and after both of these experiences the wheels have been turning in my head. I also had another friend ask me to take his engagement pictures. I have since done both of their weddings. Now I want to dive into children and family photography. I love taking pictures of my own kids. I even turned a play date with a friend into an impromptu photo shoot!
I would absolutely LOVE to be a part of your story – the “giver” of memories (LOVE that book!…”The Giver” that is). Let me capture these precious moments in time and give you priceless and valuable treasures that will last for years to come!